Job ID 3410
Our client is looking to expand their platform and is currently looking to hire the skill of a Professional Recruiter in Edmonton. This organization is dynamic, has a solid reputation in market and continues to grow and thrive. As this is a confidential search, details on the organization will be released only to those short-listed for the opportunity.
This role requires the skill and expertise of a Professional Recruiter and will be leading a division that draws upon your expertise as an agency Recruiter. You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for leading the organization’s service offering to market. You will work alongside the Executive team to understand the vision and mission of the service line, being responsible for the division, client relations, growth of the team, and revenue responsibility. In this role, you will identify opportunities, develop the business and client relations, understand the client’s needs, provide solutions to the client needs, master the art of negotiating, and most importantly communicate effectively. Utilizing your established network, you will be involved in developing a sales and marketing strategy and will be responsible for operating at a strategic level, yet will also identify new customers, building relationships with key decision makers, managing objections, developing customer proposals, discussing pricing initiatives and close business thereby generating revenue. You will build a client base, nurture it, and solve customer challenges. You will bring your knowledge of the human resources industry and recruiting to the business creating value and strategic direction alongside the Executive. In addition, you will closely monitor the market and competitors keeping the Executive team abreast of new initiatives, ensuring that company brand and market awareness are present, and that the marketing strategy is being executed in accordance with plan.
- Create the strategy for the division including strategic direction, sales, and marketing strategy, identifying target customer base, client need analysis, developing a pricing platform, networking, client relations, and ultimately closing business.
- Educate the market on a new way of assessing talent acquisition.
- Attend client meetings and kick offs to understand the needs of the client offering business solutions to support.
- Responsible for taking the talent acquisition and assessment portfolio to market by connecting with leaders in the executive suite and human resources industry proactively to promote, market and sell our client’s solution. You must have the ability to “cold call” with no fear of a phone conversation, a client meeting, or a networking opportunity.
- Be involved in the assessment process of talent including sharing the results of candidates with your client.
- Manage the logistics of the candidate assessments and communicate this with the clients.
- Follow up communication with both clients and candidates as to the status of project and their candidacy.
- Use your current brand, connections, and relationships to open the doors to business opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities by staying attuned to the market through conversations with clients, candidates and in watching job boards.
- Build on existing client relationships staying connected for top-of-mind presence.
- Drive new business through cold calling introductions when required.
- Work with Marketing Team to identify innovative ways to reach and maintain target customers.
- Attend networking events to build presence and brand visibility for the organization.
FIRST YEAR – MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Develop a divisional strategy, including pricing plan and sales & marketing strategy.
- Support the organization in creating revenue growth through the development of new client relationships and new opportunities.
- Build the brand of the business in market through this unique and futuristic recruitment assessment tool.
Given the pivotal role this individual will be expected to play in achieving the strategic objectives of the company and in supporting the success of the organization, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following core competencies, experience, and attributes:
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in business or a related field is ideal
- 5+ years of Recruiter experience with the ideal candidate having external agency experience and/or a senior level Human Resources Leader who understands recruitment, team building and assessment.
- Experience in networking and/or a consultative/solution-based sales role where building relationships is the key to success.
- An extrovert who enjoys building relationships through one-on-one communication, can pick up the phone for a conversation and enjoys “old school” communication styles.
- The ideal candidate will be well networked and have built a personal brand that allows doors to be opened easily to make connection.
- A high level of curiosity with the genuine desire to ask questions and to learn about business and people.
- Exceptional communication skills of both the written and verbal word are mandatory.
- Needs to be resourceful; will research and dig for information when it is not readily available.
- Can multi-task by using systematic project management skills ensuring balls are not dropped.
- Incredibly organized with the ability to work diligently while retaining information and insight into a variety of projects.
- Is intuitive in conversations understanding what is not being said with the ability to bring it forward.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge with experience in being a trusted advisor for organizations.
- Experience or a desire to operate in an entrepreneurial operation where policies, processes, and plans are limited; yet innovation and excitement are prominent.
- Put the company values including customer experience and quality first; knowing that revenue will be the result of their great experience.
- You have a passion and experience for technology and new ways of operating; with the ideal candidate having come from the tech industry.
- Technological aptitude with experience in the full Microsoft Suite of products and CRM software systems
- An entrepreneurial spirit, where you roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Self driven and motivated by seeing success through goal attainment and revenue results.
- Must be able to wear multiple hats and be comfortable balancing several projects at one time.
- Organized to a fault.
- Ability to be strategic while also digging into the business at a tactical level.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Always willing to learn; not above learning new concepts and ideas.
- Innovative and a disruptor in market; not afraid to take calculated risks.
- A strong communicator that keeps customers, leadership and colleagues informed.
- Walks the talk, accountable to your word.
- Must have GRIT pushing past obstacles and challenges, never letting it de-rail you from your goals.
- A team player
Compensation package consists of a competitive salary and results driven bonuses,
How to Apply
For the opportunity to join our client in the role of the Divisional Recruitment Lead, please email your resume to DreamBig@profoundtalent.com referencing Position ID# ASFD-183140.
Should you have an inquiry regarding this position, please contact Stacey Laing at 587-200-0114 ext. 104. For further information on ProFound Talent Inc. please visit the following:
* We thank all applicants for your submissions; however, only candidates being considered for this role will be contacted. *