Job ID 6549
Our client, a leader in manufacturing with longevity in business and a strong track record of success, has a need for an Executive Assistant to support the Office of the CEO. This organization is highly established, has a strong reputation in market and continues to grow and thrive. As this is a confidential search, details on the organization will be released only to those short-listed for the opportunity.
The Executive Assistant will report to the CEO and will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the executive office. This key individual will provide comprehensive administrative support to senior executive, enabling them to focus on strategic initiatives and overall business objectives. This role will deliver service with a proactive and adaptable style in executing a variety of tasks with precision, confidentiality, and exceptional organizational skill.
- Manage and prioritize the executive’s calendar, scheduling meetings, appointments, and events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries, ensuring seamless logistics for business trips.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the executive and internal/external stakeholders.
- Draft and review emails, memos, reports, and other correspondence on behalf of the executive.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, including preparing agendas, distributing materials, and recording minutes.
- Coordinate virtual or in-person meetings, ensuring necessary technology and resources are available.
- Preparing comprehensive manuals, reports, and presentations.
- Collaborate with various teams to manage projects and initiatives, tracking deadlines and deliverables.
- Conduct research and compile data to support decision-making and strategic planning.
- Scheduling and coordinating various events and communication plans within the organization as required.
- Ensure the executive’s office is well-organized, maintaining files, documents, and records.
- Handle office supply inventory, ordering, and maintaining office equipment.
- Developing and maintaining records management system enabling easy file access by the Executives
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other related duties.
Confidentiality and Discretion:
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion and professionalism.
- Adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines to maintain the privacy of executive matters.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with internal teams, clients, and external partners.
- Represent the executive and the company with a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and assignments as assigned by the executive leadership team.
- Collecting information on operational and administrative issues
- Performing accurate and timely project work as required by Executives.
FIRST YEAR – MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Build strong and trusting relationships with the CEO, executive and management teams in the business.
- Through a proven track record, the CEO has complete confidence that all matters are being managed well, the details are considered, internal communication and influence is strong allowing the CEO to focus on strategic priorities knowing you are well prepared and supporting them.
- You are anticipatory, proactive and accurate in the details, staying one step ahead of their needs allowing for greater productivity to drive the business forward.
Given the pivotal role this individual will be expected to play in achieving the strategic objectives of the company and in supporting the success of the organization, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following core competencies, experience, and attributes:
- Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, preferred but not required.
- Extensive experience as an executive assistant working within a corporate office for a mid to large size private organization.
- Experience working within a co-leadership structure having supported two or more executives would be an asset.
Competencies and Knowledge
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Proficient in using office software and tools (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent grammar and attention to detail.
- Discretion and professionalism in handling sensitive information.
- Adaptability to dynamic work environments and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to work under pressure.
- A proactive and positive attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Highly organized.
- Proactive and anticipatory.
- Strong attention to the minutiae and the details.
- Exceptional time management: proactive planning recognizing time may be required for stakeholder inputs to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, highly motivated.
- Emotional intelligence flexing emotional style to meet the needs of the environment and executive.
- Confident to speak up/ push back when required.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
This position will work on-site at the corporate office in Edmonton, Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm. As you will be supporting the CEO, some flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business which may require, periodically, longer days or on-call requests for urgent matters.
HOW TO APPLY
For the opportunity to join our client in the role of Executive Assistant please email your resume to DreamBig@profoundtalent.com referencing Position ID # APJV-663610.
Should you have an inquiry regarding this position, please contact Terri Davis at 587-200-0114 ext. 101.
For further information on ProFound Talent Inc. please visit: www.profoundtalent.com
ProFound Talent is a woman owned and operated business, recognized and certified by Women Business Enterprise (WBE). We pride ourselves in supporting equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives in our recruitment processes and in our work environment, where every individual feels valued and respected. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to which you may confidentially share your accommodation needs at time of application. We will adjust our processes to ensure you have an inclusive, fair, and respectful experience that allows you to represent yourself in your unique and most authentic way.
* We thank all applicants for your submissions, however only candidates being considered for this role will be contacted. *