Job ID 721
FAMILY PRACTITIONER/ MEDICAL DOCTOR WITH SPECIALIZATION
Solace Medical Clinic operates in the downtown center of the beautiful suburb of St. Albert, Alberta. Leading and operating this family practice clinic are Dr.’s Doug and Shauna MacIver. Both being family practitioners, they operate a busy practice that has serviced the St. Albert and surrounding populations for over 15 years. Operating with a tenured staff that are highly engaged, Solace Medical Clinic not only services families but operates with a family-like culture within.
For more information on Solace Medical Clinic, please visit their website at www.solacemedicalclinic.ca.
Solace Medical Clinic is currently looking to hire one or two medical practitioners for their busy practice in St. Albert, Alberta (a suburb of Edmonton, AB). The clinic is currently recruiting for a Family Practitioner and would be open to hiring another Medical Practitioner that has a specialization. The new additions to their team would have the flexibility to determine their working hours and number of days/weeks for practice. You will be able to focus on what you do best – providing medical services to the public while you would be highly supported with a tenured Office Manager and a team of long-term staff that are highly engaged including a Registered Nurse, a Licensed Practitioner Nurse, 2 Medical Office Assistants and support through the Primary Care Network with a Pharmacist and Mental Health Practitioner.
- Provides comprehensive medical services for members of family, regardless of age or sex, on a continuing basis including patient examinations with the use of medical instruments and equipment.
This position is a critical role within Solace Medical Clinic. The successful individual is not required to have an existing patient base as Solace Medical Clinic has a high volume of patients to support a new Practitioner. To be successful in this organization, it is essential that the candidate possess the following education and experience:
- M.D. required with eligibility for licensing in the Province of Alberta.
- Must have a billing number with Alberta Health Services or be eligible for one.
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency with 2 years or more experience and/or successful completion of another specialization with 2 or more years of experience.
- Friendly and compassionate disposition.
- Strong leadership skills and attention to detail.
A competitive split on billings will be negotiated that is based on fair market value.
St. Albert, Alberta
How to Apply
For the opportunity to join Solace Medical Clinic in the role of Family Practitioner or Medical Doctor, please email your resume to email@example.com referencing Position ID ARNH-335480. For further information on ProFound Talent Inc. please visit the following:
You Tube Username: ProFound Talent Inc.
Podcasts on iTunes: ProFound Talks with Terri