Job ID 6907
Our client, Levven Electronics, is designing and manufacturing award-winning products for the construction industry. Levven develops products that make homes more affordable to build, purchase and operate. Their whole home wire free electrical controls and home audio devices conserve resources and energy lasting the lifetime of the building. Levven enables people and builders to personalize their homes to meet their unique needs while offering more safety, comfort and convenience.
They are passionate about understanding, designing and manufacturing the products needed to help builders and trades reduce time, materials and costs to build and purchase the home while increasing the value everyone receives.
Making the essential need of shelter affordable to more people while reducing the environmental footprint of the home for the lifetime of the structure is a meaningful way to make a difference in the world.
For further information on Levven Electronics, please visit their website at www.levven.com/
The Regional Sales Representative, based in the GTA, will create and maintain trade and builder partnerships where Levven can deliver on its promise of being the lowest-cost, highest-profit method of delivering electrical controls in new residential installations.
The Regional Sales Representative will report directly to the National Sales Manager.
Sales and Business Development
- Develop and implement a territory sales plan to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Identify and prioritize potential customers, including contractors and builders.
- Present and demonstrate product offerings tailored to the needs of the residential construction industry.
- Respond to leads and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Execute builder and Electrical contractor agreements to expand Levven’s customer base.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers, ensuring repeat business.
- Host and attend local trade shows, workshops, and events to promote the company’s products and maintain visibility in the market.
- Address and resolve any concerns or issues customers may have.
Product Knowledge and Training
- Stay updated on the company’s product line, including features, benefits, and any technical specifications.
- Provide customers with product training, ensuring they understand how to effectively utilize and maintain our products.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to gain insights on new product developments and promotional initiatives.
- Deliver customer demonstrations proving product efficacy and delivery of Levven’s brand promise.
- Member of customer onboarding team that sets expectations, processes and procedures to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor and analyze competitors, understanding their strengths, weaknesses, and strategies.
- Conduct regular market research to stay updated on construction trends and customer preferences.
- Provide feedback to the product development and marketing teams based on customer needs and market trends.
Customer Support and Service
- Address any post-sale issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the support and technical teams to resolve any product-related concerns.
- Conduct periodic check-ins with customers to ensure their needs are met and gather feedback on potential improvements.
Reporting and Administration
- Track and report sales activities, including leads, opportunities, wins, and losses.
- Monitor and manage sales expenses, ensuring they remain within the allocated budget.
- Update and maintain the customer relationship management (CRM) system with all customer interactions and sales activities.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to share best practices and insights.
- Participate in regular team meetings and trainings.
- Work closely with the marketing team on campaigns tailored to the residential construction industry.
FIRST YEAR – MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Achieve or exceed the sales targets set for the region.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Successful penetration of new market segments with the region and the expansion of builders and contractors.
- Become the trusted advisor to builders and contractors for construction efficiency delivered by home controls.
- Market and customer insights from the field are gathered and disseminated to internal stakeholders.
Given the pivotal role this individual will be expected to play in achieving the strategic objectives of the company and in supporting the success of the organization, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following core competencies, experience, and attributes:
Competencies and Knowledge
- Proven sales experience in residential construction.
- Strong understanding of the construction process and challenges faced by contractors and builders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales reporting tools.
- Proven ability to quickly establish trust and rapport.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned territory.
- Post secondary education preferred but not essential.
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry with preference given to proven sales experience in residential construction.
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Able to think and operate independently
- A strong business acumen
- Creative and visionary
- Is an advocate for the business, team and brand
- Takes initiative
- Has a positive outlook
- Is collaborative
- Has integrity
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
For the opportunity to join Levven Electronics in the role of Regional Sales Representative, please email your resume to DreamBig@profoundtalent.com referencing Position ID #ARWU-802413.
Should you have an inquiry regarding this position, please contact Tammy Berge at 587-200-0114 ext. 103.
For further information on ProFound Talent Inc. please visit: www.profoundtalent.com
ProFound Talent is a woman owned and operated business, recognized and certified by Women Business Enterprise (WBE). We pride ourselves in supporting equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives in our recruitment processes and in our work environment, where every individual feels valued and respected. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to which you may confidentially share your accommodation needs at time of application. We will adjust our processes to ensure you have an inclusive, fair, and respectful experience that allows you to represent yourself in your unique and most authentic way.
* We thank all applicants for your submissions, however only candidates being considered for this role will be contacted. *