Job ID 6331
ProFound Talent Inc. is proud to be working with our client, All Weather Windows. Having started with a 9-person operation and a 10, 000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in 1978, they have grown into one of the largest privately owned window and door manufacturers in operation in Western Canada with over 1000 employees. Awarded as a “Best Managed Company” for the past 15 years reaching platinum level in excellence for the past 9 years. With their headquarters in Edmonton, All Weather Windows Ltd. (AWW) is a dynamic leader in the window and door industry in Western Canada. Operations include two manufacturing plants located in Edmonton with Customer Solution Centres in Langley, Edmonton, Calgary, Lethbridge, Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg.
In 2008, All Weather Windows Commercial Ltd. (AWWC) was created to service its growth in large-scale commercial clients. Specializing in commercial glazing solutions, All Weather Windows Commercial provides a wide variety of products for high rises, commercial, retail store fronts, multi-unit residential structures, hospitality, industrial and more. The Commercial Division installs window systems into Commercial properties as a subcontractor to both general contractors and property developers.
In 2015 All Weather Windows purchased Canadian Insulated Glass (CIG) and rebranded as All Weather Windows Glass which manufactures a wide range of specialty glass products for residential and commercial applications.
Why work with All Weather Windows?
Opportunity: AWW is a growing company, taking on bigger projects and creating opportunities for their employees. As a 9 year Platinum status member of one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies you can be assured that you are joining a stable employer that will be around for years to come.
Safety: All Weather Windows has obtained a Certificate of Recognition (COR) from the Workers’ Compensation Board in both Edmonton plants and their Winnipeg location. Safety is their #1 priority.
Respect: They are committed to providing a positive and enjoyable workplace. Whether you are working in the office, shop, or the field, you can expect to be treated with respect and dignity.
Community: At All Weather Windows, their vision is to improve the lives of families, one family at a time. They are about empowerment. They want to set individuals up for long term success by providing assistance to mental health and wellness initiatives, supporting industry related students in their career specific studies, helping children and families below the poverty line, and by devoting time to aid in the construction of permanent shelters for those in need. They have looked to their incredible community for support when they started and now it is their privilege to offer a helping hand.
Growth: All Weather Windows is continuing to grow and make change to thrive and be a leader in the Canadian market. With this comes opportunity to operate at a strategic level, to be involved in decisions and to be a part of the growth and build of the organization.
For further information on All Weather Windows, please visit their website at www.allweatherwindows.com
The Sales & Product Training Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing and will be focused on delivering exceptional sales, product and service training to internal employees and external customers. The role is primarily responsible for sales coaching and training throughout the organization providing support directly to Account Managers and Regional Managers in leading their teams. In this capacity, the position works with their sales/service teams to provide an outstanding customer experience through a partnership sales approach.
This role is responsible for the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of the training and development programs for All Weather Windows (AWW) customers and sales teams. This position is integral to the organization as it promotes the development of their sales teams and ensures their customers are knowledgeable about the organization’s capabilities, product, and service offerings and as such become brand ambassadors.
Sales Coaching and Training
- Delivery, management and coordination of Kurlan Sales coaching and training programs. Further development and delivering of AWW University for external customers as well as maintaining and updating AWW University training records.
- Support customer training needs as it relates specifically to AWW systems.
- Investigate and report on analytics and metrics to evaluate sales training activities and adoption/application within the organization.
- Develop/Update sales playbook periodically to reflect current practices, sales process, and approach.
- Design training courses, coaching sessions and other role-playing activities.
- Working closely with Sales leaders, determine skills gaps and areas where improvements could be made. The overall goal is to strengthen the skills of the Sales teams to further increase sales and client experience.
- Build product and selling expertise to drive greater sales engagement.
Product and Service Training
- Work with key stakeholders to identify training requirements for current and new products and services.
- Provide ongoing needs assessment of training content and materials.
- Act as a product knowledge expert and continually update product knowledge and capabilities.
- Develop and execute quoting software training as required to facilitate product and service sales.
- Act as an ambassador to facilitate adoption and drive revenue of any new product and service.
- Provide in-person & virtual training to customers and employees for new product launches and ongoing industry knowledge.
- Assist with continually adding and improving training resources to improve the experience for customers.
- Host All Weather Windows University customer classes and lead plant tours.
- Develop and deliver training on current CRM platform ensuring a high level of adoption.
- Working closely with HR, ensure that all necessary sales related training and onboarding is conducted with new hires and maintained in the Learning Management Software (LMS).
- Responsible for facilitating the onboarding process for new Account Managers; provide training and support for new sales staff in a timely manner to ensure each Account Manager is comfortable and competent with all applications related to their account
FIRST YEAR – MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Build strong and trusting relationships with internal and external customers.
- Support, develop and build initiatives through leveraging sales and marketing teams.
- Build respectful relationships and become a trusted partner with internal teams at AWW.
Given the pivotal role this individual will be expected to play in achieving the strategic objectives of the company and in supporting the success of the organization, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following core competencies, experience, and attributes:
- A college or university degree in Adult Education, Communications, or Human Resources Development, or equivalent professional experience is preferred.
- 3-5 years as Sales Training Specialist, Corporate Sales Trainer or similar role in customer facing capacity is required.
- Prior sales experience would be beneficial but proven ability to credibly train and work with sale teams is necessary.
- Ability to design and present software training programs such as CRM and product quoting software.
- Ability to motivate others to improve their skills.
- Outstanding coaching and presentation skills.
- Industry experience is an asset.
- Aptitude to identify and select different instructional methods to work efficiently with all types of learners.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training pans, curricula, and methodology.
Competencies and Knowledge
- Ability to manage the full training cycle including in person activities and web based learning
- Strong working knowledge of sales process and best practices.
- Proficiency in e-learning platforms and role playing.
- Proficient computer skills with an ability to use Microsoft Office and quoting software.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of learning.
- Excellent influencing, listening, observing, and questioning skills to affect change and drive constant improvement.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service mindset, time management and prioritization skills.
- Confident, natural leader.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Critical thinker.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- High ability to influence others.
- A stickler for the detail.
- A “no blame” mentality.
- A “we” vs. “I” mindset.
- Highly accountable.
- Respectful of others.
- Positive attitude and energy.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and without supervision.
- A positive attitude when faced with adversarial situations.
- Exhibits sound judgment.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
This position will work primarily on-site at the Edmonton Head Office and will be required to travel throughout the region, at your discretion, to train internal and external sales partners, interact with employees and management. Estimated travel is 35-40%.
HOW TO APPLY
For the opportunity to join All Weather Windows in the role of Sales & Product Training Specialist please email your resume to DreamBig@profoundtalent.com referencing Position ID # ARER-013880.
Should you have an inquiry regarding this position, please contact Tammy Berge at 587-200-0114 ext. 103.
For further information on ProFound Talent Inc. please visit: www.profoundtalent.com
ProFound Talent is a woman owned and operated business, recognized and certified by Women Business Enterprise (WBE). We pride ourselves in supporting equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives in our recruitment processes and in our work environment, where every individual feels valued and respected. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to which you may confidentially share your accommodation needs at time of application. We will adjust our processes to ensure you have an inclusive, fair, and respectful experience that allows you to represent yourself in your unique and most authentic way.
* We thank all applicants for your submissions, however only candidates being considered for this role will be contacted. *