Job ID 6524
Biome Bioplastics is a fast growing, dynamic innovator and supplier in the emerging bioplastics market. Their passion is delivering functional polymers to their customers that perform in their own markets and give great bio-credentials. Biome Bioplastics team members have a wealth of polymer experience and pride themselves on a fundamental understanding of how their materials perform both technically (in service and in biodegradation/composting environments) and in their customers’ market applications.
Biome Bioplastics formulates and produces bioplastic compounds and produce the final polymer compounds through partners in the UK, Germany, USA and Canada. The business is headquartered in Southampton (UK) from where they serve a global customer base with product design and technical support. The current and future strategy of the business is centred around North America and in 2022, they incorporated Biome Bioplastics Inc. Canada and Biome Bioplastics Inc. USA to serve their growing position in the North American market. They have proudly built a strong reputation based on customer service, technical support and product quality. Biome Bioplastics have relationships with local warehousing and logistics partners in both the US and Canada which are fundamental to the overall service they provide.
For further information on Biome Bioplastics, please visit their website at: https://biomebioplastics.com/
This new opportunity as a Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for strengthening the on-the-ground presence in this strategic market and to build on the superior service that Biome Bioplastics renowned for. The work environment is one where the team are treated with respect, acknowledged for their achievements, and given the opportunities to shine and develop in line with the needs of the business. You will work in a fast-paced environment and the focus is on the customer. Biome Bioplastics work is underpinned by great science, environmental credentials, and a service-orientation that sets them apart.
- Manage customer sales orders (processing, delivery arrangement)
- Daily communication/relationship building with customers across Canada and the USA
- Supporting the Business Project Manager with customer-oriented requests (such as sample sending, documentation requests)
- Handling inquiries from new potential customers
- Lead the marketing presence in North America (social media in particular)
- For the right candidate, manage a pool of customers (over time)
FIRST YEAR – MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Create solid, trusting relationships with staff and clients which fosters an environment of collaboration and unity.
- Proactive learning of the industry and Biome Bioplastics clients
- Assist with revenue growth in the territory.
- Trusted partner for the Business Project Manager
Given the importance of this role and its impact in achieving the strategic objectives of Biome Bioplastics, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following core competencies, experience, and attributes:
- Good working knowledge of the sales order process and customer services best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in sales support administration.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to anticipate, think ahead and plan accordingly.
- Previous experience from a manufacturing environment or technical/scientific education preferrable.
- Understanding of goods movements/shipping within North America would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask.
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is proactive versus reactive
- Open line of communication
- Effectively handling conflicts
- Self starter
- Independent and motivated
- Business or Administration certificate or degree preferred but not necessary.
- Minimum 6 months experience in sales support is preferred.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
Calgary, Alberta or surrounding area. This position will work from a home office with travel once a year to the UK for business meetings.
HOW TO APPLY
For the opportunity to join Biome Bioplastics in the role of Sales Support Coordinator, please email your resume to DreamBig@profoundtalent.com referencing Position ID #ADDG-606783.
Should you have an inquiry regarding this position, please contact Tammy Berge at 587-200-0114 ext. 103.
For further information on ProFound Talent Inc. please visit: www.profoundtalent.com
ProFound Talent is a woman owned and operated business, recognized and certified by Women Business Enterprise (WBE). We pride ourselves in supporting equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives in our recruitment processes and in our work environment, where every individual feels valued and respected. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to which you may confidentially share your accommodation needs at time of application. We will adjust our processes to ensure you have an inclusive, fair, and respectful experience that allows you to represent yourself in your unique and most authentic way.
* We thank all applicants for your submissions, however only candidates being considered for this role will be contacted. *